Monday, February 16, 2015

Sarah

"Hey, Bill! What are you up to?"
"Everything, man! I just got a promotion!"
"Congratulations, Bill!"
"Thanks, Shaheen! So what's up with you?"
"I'm seeking a venue for a new series of shows."
"Sweet! Good luck, man! And what about you, Sarah?"
"I'm still trying to become a movie star. In fact, I just spent six hours picking out the makeup I'll wear in my headshots!"
"Oh...that's nice..."

"Hey, Christina! What are you up to?"
"Just trying to get my business off the ground."
"Well, best of luck with that."
"Thanks, Shaheen. So what's up with you?"
"I've got a venue for my shows! I'm booking the first one now!"
"That's great! I hope it goes well. And what about you, Sarah?"
"I'm still trying to become a movie star. In fact, I've spent all week narrowing down fonts for my resume!"
"Oh...that's nice..."

"Hey, Maggie! What are you up to?"
"Going on job interview after job interview!"
"Well, good for you! I wouldn't keep working for that creep, either."
"Thanks, Shaheen. So what's up with you?"
"Well, the first show was a success -- I'll definitely do more at that venue."
"Awesome! I'm so happy for you! And what about you, Sarah?"
"I'm still trying to become a movie star. In fact, I just spent the past month deciding whether to add a middle initial to my screen name."
"Oh...that's nice..."

"Hey, Freddy! What are you up to?"
"Well, I literally just got back from my tour. It wasn't bad for my first time on the road."
"Freddy, I bet it'll be even better next time."
"Thanks, Shaheen. So what's up with you?"
"Oh, I'm just booking you for my next show, if you'll let me."
"Haha, Shaheen. How could I possibly say no to you? And what about you, Sarah?"
"I'm still trying to become a movie star. In fact, I just spent the past -- Shaheen, where are you going?!?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated due to spam comments on my other blogs.