Saturday, August 1, 2015

Love Poem

Who the FUCK do you think you are?
You have NO RIGHT to own my mind, my heart, my soul -- oh, who am I kidding?

They're yours -- they're all yours!
I'm all yours!

Bitch.

You make me sick.
With your cute little face and your stupid curves and your obnoxious laugh -- and your voice! That voice! UGH!

I miss the sound of your voice.

FUCK YOU!

I fucking love you.

I want you near me...all the time.

I want you with me wherever I go.
For you're already on my mind...and in my heart and my soul.

And you already take a piece of me wherever you go.

What is this, a fucking Top 40 love song?!?!

Ain't nobody got time for that shit!

I wish I'd never met you!

Well, no...I don't wish I'd never met you...I just wish I'd never fallen for you.

Well, no...I don't wish I'd never fallen for you...I just wish you didn't suck.

You DON'T suck.
You're awesome.
You're the most awesome, most beautiful, most amazing woman ever!

P.S. I hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated due to spam comments on my other blogs.