Monday, February 13, 2017

Random Acts Of Self-Destruction

I hurt for all the people who have hurt me
I hurt for all the times I've hurt myself
I hurt because I am hurt; how beautiful the pain
So beautiful, I hurt myself again.

I bleed for all the people who have wounded me
I bleed for all the wounds I couldn't have predicted
I bleed for all the times I could have stopped the wounds from forming
I guess this is not one of those times.

I break myself for all the people who have broken me
The breaks I didn't get, and some of the breaks I did
I break myself because my destiny is to be broken
And I cannot give myself a break.

I put myself together for the people who have shattered me
I put myself together for the damage life has done
As I've been knocked right down, got back up, and fought the good fight
I put myself together just to fall back apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated due to spam comments on my other blogs.